Thanks to all of you who came out for Hoya Madness 2013. Sign up if you want to know first about the next event!
In 2013, if you purchased a Hoya Madness bracelet you got all this:
- Access to private game watch(es) at South Point Casino (Fri 3:50pm game)
- Round-trip party bus ride from The Flamingo to South Point Casino (Fri meet at The Flamingo valet at 2:30pm, leave at 3pm sharp).
- Official 2013 Hoya Madness T-shirt
- University reception on private patio at Planet Hollywood Restaurant at Caesars Forum Shops overlooking Las Vegas Strip. Included: VIP Platters to include world famous chicken crunch, parmesan spinach dip with warm tortilla chips, Buffalo wings, and Texas tostadas. Bar: Two Hour Call Brands, Beer and Wine Open Bar
- Complimentary entrance to Jeff Civillico (’05)’s 2PM “Comedy in Action” show Saturday 3/22 at The Quad
With so many Hoyas in Vegas, we hung out all weekend long! The bracelet also got you discounts to hangouts Thursday Night, Friday Night, and Sunday brunch:
- Thursday night, 6PM at “Toby Keith’s I Love this Bar & Grill” at Harrah’s (2-for-1 Miller Coors 12 oz bottles)
- Friday night, 7PM at “Carlos n’ Charlie’s” at Flamingo (2 for 1 frozen margaritas and 10% off all food)
- Sunday afternoon, 1 PM brunch at “Hash House a Go Go” at The Quad (No wait seating in our own section and 20% off food and drink)
- *Carlos n’ Charlie’s at The Flamingo is offering 2 for 1 frozen margaritas all weekend long with your Hoya Madness 2013 bracelet!